View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 04:39 AM   #34
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Beta to fix title and author

Apparently the released version has been putting the title in both the title and author field. I would have sworn that I had tested this, but there is no way it would ever have worked. Attached is a beta version that fixes this. Please test and tell me if it works properly or any errors you see. Once I am happy it is working, I will arrange for it to be released properly.
Attached Files
File Type: zip FictionDB.zip (15.7 KB, 529 views)

Last edited by davidfor; 10-02-2014 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Updated version number.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote