View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 01:36 AM   #32
raize221
raize221 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
I had almost given up hope of an update for this plugin. Really happy to see it got some attention!

Unfortunately I am getting an error where it is unable to find any results. I have tried with multiple books and combinations of title, author, isbn, etc... with no results.

A copy of the error is quoted below. Calibre is currently up-to-date as version 2.0.0.

Any and all hep is appreciated. I would love to get this plugin running again. Thanks.

Spoiler:

Code:
calibre, version 2.0.0
ERROR: No matches found: <p>Failed to find any books that match your search. Try making the search <b>less specific</b>. For example, use only the author's last name and a single distinctive word from the title.<p>To see the full log, click Show Details.

Running identify query with parameters: 
{u'authors': [u'Mark Lawrence'], u'identifiers': {}, u'timeout': 30, u'title': u'Prince of Thorns'} 
Using plugins: FictionDB 
The log from individual plugins is below 

****************************** FictionDB ****************************** 
Request extra headers: [('User-agent', 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:6.0) Gecko/20110814 Firefox/6.0')] 
Found 0 results 
Downloading from FictionDB took 0.210035085678 
Querying: http://www.fictiondb.com/search/searchresults.htm - rating=&isbn=None&styp=6&srchtxt=multi&pubgroup=&anthology=&author=Mark+Lawrence&immprint=0&title=Prince+of+Thorns&datepublished=&synopsis=
No matches found with query: u'http://www.fictiondb.com/search/searchresults.htm' - 'rating=&isbn=None&styp=6&srchtxt=multi&pubgroup=&anthology=&author=Mark+Lawrence&immprint=0&title=Prince+of+Thorns&datepublished=&synopsis=' 

******************************************************************************** 
The identify phase took 0.24 seconds 
The longest time (0.210035) was taken by: FictionDB 
Merging results from different sources and finding earliest  publication dates from the worldcat.org service 
We have 0 merged results, merging took: 0.00 seconds
raize221 is offline   Reply With Quote