View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 04:05 PM   #12
Lyn2012
Addict
Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPhone 8, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
I just thought if I'm going to have to argue about it and possibly have a hassle getting my money back, I'll just not buy it.
I can quite understand - why have hassle when it's not necessary. I do remember having to speak to the branch manager and being quite insistent that I had the right to return the Glo, but after she had phoned Kobo, there was no problem at all. Of course this was a year ago and policies may have changed - even though the law hasn't. Anyway good luck, I hope you receive a good PW.
Lyn2012 is offline   Reply With Quote