View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 05:52 AM   #27
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansem_93 View Post
ok,so the both test are useless :/ but i had tried all (See me preview post) and with all of this the plugboard didn't work
Many times folks think they are changing the settings and reconverting a book differently, but altering the conversion settings in the main preferences does not change the per book conversions setting that have been previously used for a book.

I have no experience with converting during the Send to device feature so I am not sure if the saved settings are always used for the conversion, I suspect they are.

As Kovid said run it in debug mode, hopefully the log will shed some light.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote