View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 12:50 PM   #524
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Atunah, could you post pictures of your units?

If you really like the software and would like to go for another replacement, you could try. Sounds like you got real crappy ones, and, it sounds like you were given the run-around! The second time I asked for replacements, I had to constantly call them back and ended up talking to 10 reps for a total of 2 or 3 hours (I forgot, it's all a blurr now), so I can only imagine this with anxiety!!! I really feel for you. Keep us posted.
I don't have a camera and my old phone takes horrible pictures. They are just too blurry to see anything.

I just can't deal with this anymore. I can't even think of calling again. I got the runaround and the chat didn't help me at all. The chat didn't want to give me a replacement in the first place. I had to then call anyway. Its strange when there are lags when you have to wait for typing.

So for me I have to now decide which one to keep. The one with the brighter blob of light or the one that isn't glued down.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote