View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 04:10 AM   #7
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddos View Post
I read the post and youtube video titles, neither of which specify "part 1 of 3" or "reasons 1 through 3". The title says, "9 Reasons eBooks are Better." The video is short by 6 reasons.
Quote:
I've just posted the first in a series of short animated films on benefits of ebooks over paper
It sounds to me from the above that he's planning on splitting the reasons into equal chunks, so 3 reasons per video makes sense. And 5-10 minutes is about the average length of many short video's on places like youtube.com. It probably takes that long to go into each of the three reasons in the first video to any degree. To have it shorter would mean he'd have to talk faster and then a lot of people might not be able to understand what he was saying.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote