Thread: Book indexing?
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 07:50 AM   #5
terrypin
Connoisseur
terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: iPAQ 2210 PPC
Thanks both, understood.

I guess I'd assumed the index was prepared with the book (at a much faster speed) and downloaded with it. Is there some technical obstacle to that approach?

BTW, apart from downloading a couple of samples within the previous 30 minutes or so, there was nothing else of significance going on.

I too rate the Search facility highly. Apart from the more obvious purposes, I expect to use it fairly often in crime thrillers to remind me just who particular characters are by pointing me to their first mention!

(Hmm, this is a serious place; no smilies?)

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK
terrypin is offline   Reply With Quote