View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 12:03 AM   #6
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by araevin View Post
Would you actually use an app that saved a local copy to your ipad?
Possibly, but Doubtful, as I like to maintain a master copy on my PC, and syncing back stuff from the iPad can be a bit of a pain.

If I am reading new stuff on the iPad (Which is pretty rare) I usually just read it online, and archive it when I get back to my computer.

I've had limited success with fic download programs like FFDownloader, so I usually prefer my own manual approach.

Still if a App came about which allowed saving of Multi Chapter Fics on the iPad, and allowed easy sync with a computer, I'll be more then willing to try it out.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote