View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 10:22 PM   #16
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
Say Steve, if you're interested, I've got links to blogs and podcasts on green energy. Some of them have talked specifically about the artificial solar cell shortage and qualify it as hogwash. No offense to you and the information you communicated, I hold you in high regards. This is a subject that raises my blood pressure in no time.
That's the first I've heard of that opinion (and no offense taken). I have a hard time believing that lack of solar cells is due to any big conspiracy, but I'll listen to them when I get a chance (hopefully sometime before Christmas, at this rate!).
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote