View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 02:21 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
eReader.com reverts back to high prices

Hi All,
I just went to buy several books from eReader.com, it seems their prices have reverted back to being expensive as usual.

As a result result is I chose not to buy the books. The reason is while I wasn't to crazy about the eReader format the prices where great and I'd be willing to deal with the inferior format.

However with the higher price and the inferior format it just doesn't make sense to buy from eReader.com. I'll go back to buying MOBI or ePUB especially since MOBI/Kindle support all the platforms eReader does and more.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote