View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 10:52 AM   #30
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
This is all a bit after the event, as it were, but I thought you might be interested even so.

I have just listened to a very interesting discussion about Siegfried Sassoon from a BBC podcast. It was first broadcast on 7 June 2007 and you will find it in this collection.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/iotc

Beware though - there are some terrifically interesting-sounding programmes in here (including one each on the Odyssey and the Aeneid for those who took part in those discussions). I may have to give up sleep in order to find the time to listen to everything that I would like to hear!
Thanks Bookpossum. If you use firefox you can go to the archives and use Downthemall to download the archive rather than having to do each link by hand. Looks like some interesting discussions there.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote