Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 08:27 PM   #92
AndrewH
Fanatic
AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, & Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuburbanSteve View Post
Just started the first book after seeing the series on tv, I have noticed that so far (I'm a quarter of the way through) it's much like the tv series which is ok by me as there is a lot of history and lots of characters to remember and seeing the 1st series has helped put faces to names, but after reading this thread it seems that the books and tv move away from each other so I was wondering if anyone knew of any good sites where the history and family trees could be found (for the books not the tv series.)
A Wiki of Ice and Fire
AndrewH is offline   Reply With Quote