View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 03:53 AM   #124
uboot
Evangelist
uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.

Device: Kobo Mini, Tolino Epos 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkupan View Post
I guess you should have removed it from Bar Shortcuts first, then uninstalled it... Or you can reinstall Bar Shortcuts, and select the apps you prefer to have there (instead of the ones I selected for you).
Well, what I really did was: removing Coolreader prior to flashing But somehow Bar Shortcuts is preconfigured to show the Coolreader link... I tried 'clear all shortcuts' but still crashes and after restarting everything is as before.

I also installed Android Pit Market App which suggested to update Bar Shortcuts which I did, but it still crashes.

Do you know the place where Bar Shortcuts stores its settings?

The reason I removed Coolreader mainly was because it did not show any books / documents! All folders show are empty! So I reasoned that CR is simply too buggy...

But I really like the fact that the T1 has Android The first app I installed is http://www.androidpit.com/en/android...oid-Chord-Book

One of the reasons to buy the T1 is that I want to put music lead sheets on it...

Next, I gotta find a way to install "ireal b" which unfortunately is available in Google Market only. Any ideas? Maybe buying it via emulator and then somehow transfer it to the T1? Gotta try this: http://www.slatedroid.com/wiki/index...ket_For_Slates

Last edited by uboot; 11-09-2011 at 04:03 AM.
uboot is offline   Reply With Quote