View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 07:51 PM   #11
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
@tubemonkey

Yep, got The Right to Write: An Invitation and Initiation into the Writing Life.

I think the other thread just happened to be closer to the top when people starting logging in to talk about it. I just automatically copied the article title for the thread title. I don't especially care about getting hits on a thread, I'm not that ego driven (well, mostly not), but I've never really given much thought to thread titles.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote