View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 05:57 PM   #7
coinín
dust bunny
coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Sony PRS-650, BlackBerry PlayBook
I can't quite bring myself to eat red meat because I've loved my pets of various species so much, and think that there probably isn't that much different between my beloved dog and a pig, but for circumstances and social perception.
I could easily get behind lab-created meat. It'd be grown in controlled, sanitary conditions and cruelty-free. That sounds pretty good.
coinín is offline   Reply With Quote