Thread: EPub pagination
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 10:13 AM   #1
ccowie
Hiding with an ereader
ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS 950, Ipad 2, PRS 350
EPub pagination

Even though I'm told I should be using primarily Epub files with my Sony 505 I still convert most to LRF because my Epub files won't paginate properly.
For some strange reason I actually like to see how many pages there are in the book I'm reading and move through them one at a time. I also like to have it repaginate when I change font sizes.
With my Epub files I get page numbers like 4-5 etc. Is there a way to correct this?
ccowie is offline   Reply With Quote