View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 07:22 AM   #20
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by book64 View Post
But the does changing the metadata not affect the book when I add it to my Kobo and Android ereaders?

On the ones that are already on it too?
It depends, I think. My Sony will make collections on the device according to the Calibre tags. I like this so I've never looked into how to stop it from doing that. As far as how the books looks or reads, it should make no difference.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote