View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 05:34 PM   #10
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
I use InDesign CS6 to create ePUBS. I find the conversion to be much improved over previous versions. My only gripe is that footnotes are automatically placed at the end of every chapter instead of at the end of an entire document.

Afterwards, I use a standard HTML editor (in my case, Espresso) to touch up the CSS. I've always found Sigil to be unstable and buggy, and am not particularly impressed by its features.
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote