View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 09:34 AM   #23
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
Très, très bonne!

Here's some pictures - I was quite far away from the stage, but seeing all the people was great - and this is just a fraction of the crowd, they say this morning we were more than 250,000... Last picture is of La Bottine Souriante, a traditional music group that I know WDE likes - but I don't really think you can actually see the band I'm so far away!
Thanks for the pics VCat. I can just make out some of the band. You have captured the atmosphere of the celebrations.

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote