Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:10 AM   #20
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesarx4s View Post
My kobo touch updated today to firmware is 2.1.4 (r43710, 10/1/12).
I'm detecting a bug in my device, that is when scrolling in the library, the controls dont show as they were the previous firmware as "< page 1 of 3 >" with the arrows on the sides, but show the controls that appear as when we scrroll in a book with
"<--------o---------->".

Is this a feature or a bug?
Mine's just updated, and does the same thing. Instead, I get a pop-up box that says "Page x of y" as the list of books changes, and then fades away again.

Seems to be a change to the way the Library displays. Not sure why they changed it — it seemed pretty usable the other way — but there it is.
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote