View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 10:07 PM   #1
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Kobo Aura HD Impressions Thread

Apologies if I am being presumptuous for making this thread (especially since I don't have any impressions to offer yet) but it seems like impressions are being posted in about 3 different threads, getting mixed up with pre-order excitement, shipping and ordering troubles and complaints that Kobo is the devil.
So far it seems like only a few people have received their Aura but I suspect in the next few days that number will swell to a large number so it would be nice to have all thoughts in one thread.
I'm really looking forward to getting mine. For those who have them, how do you feel about the unconventional back? It seems like this is going to be a hugely personal preference judging from the little feedback I've seen so far:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MySony505 View Post
As for the back cover that's just plain silly. I will give it a few days, but right now I think I will stay with the Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by munim View Post
The shape of the rear makes the device comfortable, as is widely reported.
Let's hear those impressions!
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote