View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 05:25 PM   #296
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbweb View Post
Iīm trying to follow the first post best as I can, but the part

Has me stumped, since I canīt seem to locate the mentioned Kindle_bootmode.zip file?
The original download was huge. The suggested mods have already been made, making the download much smaller, and no modification is needed (unless you want to add eureka's u-boot with fastboot built into it)...

Just download the KindleSelectBoot.zip attachment, extract it, and use it.

EDIT: I have a tendency to add UPDATE notes to the first posts, rather than rewriting them as simpler ways are found... I do usually keep the latest downloads in the links and attachments though...

Last edited by geekmaster; 01-11-2013 at 05:28 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote