View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 06:22 PM   #66
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
I tried to download YouTube app from 1Mobile and it is asking for info from my google email account??? What?

I watched the video review from MobileTech and it did explain how we are able to watch Youtube videos without flash on mobile devices, with HTML5 for mobile devices. So maybe I will forget it for now. But other websites need Flash.

I have OSX and I have to download something else to download any Apps I have read (other than Amazon).

Thanks Blossom.
Use this link instead. Hover you mouse cursor over the YouTube app then click the arrow by the install button on the app and choose PC.

It will give you an apk file. Sideload it via USB.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-08-2012 at 06:26 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote