View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 09:41 AM   #12
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Prime will cost you $79/ year or $6.58/ month. This is what you get:
  • Lending Library -- 1 book/ month
  • Prime Instant Videos -- unlimited viewing / selection smaller than Netflix
  • "free" 2-day shipping -- for eligible items / no minimum purchase
Which of those services will you use and is it worth $79/ year? Keep in mind that without Prime, free Super Saver Shipping requires a $25 minimum purchase. Otherwise, you'll either have to save up small orders or pay upwards of $5+ for standard shipping (3-5 business days); and even more for expedited shipping. I've had non-Prime free shipping orders take close to two weeks to reach me; and I live in Amazon's hometown.

So it comes down to how often you buy from Amazon, and if the eligible book and video selections are worth it to you.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote