View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 01:58 PM   #60
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by pl001 View Post
I think the look is ok and it's good to see them opening the platform up a bit more. But overall I find it disappointing. They aren't really pushing the competition at all anymore. I'm not like some people and do not expect Apple to come out with something new and amazing every year. But iOS is pretty far behind at this point.
???? I use both Android and iOS... like both, prefer iOS except on phone so pleaase enlighten as to the "pretty far behind..."
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote