View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 03:46 AM   #6
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Except that there's no way I want to lug around a bigger, heavier tablet most places I go for the day or weekend. Not to mention the higher chance of breaking the bigger, heavier screen. I always have the reader with me though because of its size, so it's win/win for me. I'm often reading outdoors in the sun too, which makes a tablet totally useless then.

Don't get any of us wrong... the main use is still as an ereader because you can read it in the sunlight and long battery life as you said. But you can get other uses out of it.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote