View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 07:50 AM   #27
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Social networking: I could care less, and never link any social networking accounts to my kindle account.
It could be that teenage readers need this feature, or less avid readers, or readers of specific genres....so you could create polls (integrate yes/no and age/number of books read in 2012/genre/whatever else you can think of, into the questions, like: "I am 20-25 yrs old and I need SN features".

Also, it wasn't clear to me what the opening post was getting at. Like danskmacabre, I, too, thought you were asking about an imaginary perfect ebook store.

I'd venture to say that most kindle users are happy with their store (apart from the obvious: DRM and georestrictions), so knowing what it is they like about Amazon may help you.

I have one more that I forgot: the ability to return a book within 7 days. Though seldomly used, it gives me piece of mind.

Last edited by xendula; 01-23-2013 at 07:55 AM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote