View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:47 AM   #3
HYPE
Groupie
HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
With the exception of Japan, all the other Amazon "national" stores share the same account, so you almost certainly won't need a separate account to buy from amazon.ca - just use the same login you use for amazon.com.
Yes, but for example my wish list that I made on amazon.com doesn't appear on amazon.ca. Let's hope they don't do that for books as well. I don't want fragmentation in my purchases and have to guess which one I bought where.
HYPE is offline   Reply With Quote