View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 08:30 PM   #1
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
[GUI Plugin] Quick Preferences

This plugin provides a way to quickly switch calibre settings without manually clicking through the various calibre Preferences dialogs. Specifically it caters for preferences related to adding books (but could be added to in future if needed)

Some example common use cases:
- You are importing batches of books with differing filename conventions and want to quickly toggle between various regular expressions for each.
- You want to quickly toggle which metadata source(s) you are downloading from.

By default I have included two regex patterns - the default Calibre one, and a second for handling titles in "author [- optional series #] - title" format.

Main Features:
  • Add to your toolbar a quick selection dropdown button rather than navigating through the Calibre Preferences dialog.
  • Store as many regular expressions file patterns as you wish
  • Optionally specify a pairing of the swap author name setting with your regular expression
  • Quickly switch between sets of metadata source preferences
  • Toggle various other options related to adding books
  • Customise which menu options are included on the dropdown
  • Customise keyboard shortcuts
  • Keeps in sync with changes made via the Preferences dialog

Special Notes:
Paypal Donations:
  • If you find this or any of my other plugins useful please feel free to show your appreciation. I have spent many hundreds of unpaid hours in their development and support so any encouragement for me to continue is appreciated!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Quick Preferences.zip (156.8 KB, 1897 views)

Last edited by kiwidude; 03-16-2024 at 11:46 PM. Reason: New version
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote