View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 09:39 AM   #19
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
Both my older and younger daughter read in landscape mode. I don't know why the older one does, but the younger one reads picture books, and as fjtorres said in the previous post, picture books are usually in landscape mode. (The girls have a Nook Tablet and a Nook Color.) I think most can do it. My older daughter's Nook Tablet has an N2A card as well, which allows her to use it as an Android tablet, and she reads in landscape in the Kindle app on that as well.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote