Thread: Laptop Choices
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 02:24 PM   #14
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
Why is it that everyone seems to want a laptop. I worry that desktop computers might become a thing of the past. We all have a laptop regardless of our needs to actually move around with it. I'm sure many just keep it at home on their desk so the "portable" specificity isn't used.
My new Toshiba has a 17" screen, Number pad (still has the odd Laptop key placements), has VGA and HDMI out.

It is billed as a Desktop replacement. With a Powered USB Hub, it holds its own against any of my P4 towers (except for supporting some specialty PCI cards)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote