Thread: Laptop Choices
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 11:10 AM   #2
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I have bought 3 Lenovo laptops. First I5 had to go back. Crashed repeatedly. Second I 5 battery died within 6 weeks, internal battery works sometimes and then seems dead. Keyboard is not working but I did spill something on it.
Third B940 I think is my mothers and has to be retored every month or so.

Maybe I got unlucky. I am going to send I 5 in for repair soon, so hoping support is good

Other than that they are nice, and maybe I am just unlucky with Lenovo. But if you do get one use it a lot while it is returnable, just in case.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote