Thread: Frustration
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 12:06 PM   #5
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Doc,
I have managed a 505 for the better part of 3 years, as well as my wife's 300 lately. I have NEVER ever used the Sony software to manage my collection on my reader. Do yourself a huge favor and use Calibre. The Sony software is garbage. Calibre is (in my opinion) the ONLY software that should be bundled with any reader. I honestly believe that Kovid is virtually singlehandedly responsible for the surge in popularity for ereaders thanks to his hard work with Calibre. You will never think of deep sixing your reader again.
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote