View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 03:20 PM   #10
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomtroll View Post
I loved my Sony readers ( the 350 & TS1), but I did not like the store. The Kindle is
so much easier to work with.
+1. My first dedicated ereader was the sony PRS-500 that I got when it came out. I have a PRS-T2 that I use when I go backpacking (great battery life and very light). Typical Sony, great hardware, terrible software. The original store was an app that felt like it had been written as a senior project by some intern. Sony did have a few books that never made it to the Amazon store, but Amazon had a much, much better ebook selection.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote