View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 01:16 PM   #9
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbnJrg View Post
This is not the ePub section but the Workshop section For that reason I said that works in KINDLE and not in ADE. You can set the height of the div/table as you wish and center the text (or other things) inside vertically.
Sure, and I appreciate your posting a solution that works at least in some cases.

My post was simply intended as a warning for others who may read this thread and think that this is a perfect solution. And as reminder that if it does not work in ADE, it is not only because ADE is buggy (which it is), but because of a shortcoming of the ePub standard.

By the way, does the CSS-table solution work in all Kindle devices and apps supporting KF8?
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote