View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 08:22 AM   #7
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
I haven't heard a single report here of anyone having to replace the battery in their Kindle unless it was bad at the beginning. There are quite a few of us that ordered back in November when it first came out. I use mine pretty much every day. The wireless I use maybe for a few minutes a few times a week. I've had the Kindle for 9 months and the frequency of my recharges has stayed 1-2x/week. From what I can tell, that's par. I do recall a couple reports from folks who couldn't get their Kindles to hold a charge at all and Amazon replaced them but that's a different story.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote