View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:23 PM   #9
GraciousMe
Zealot
GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
You mean like a hand-dandy "Lorem Ipsumize My Pre-existing (x)HTML Document" button?

Sorry, no. I don't believe that there's anything out there that will replace all the text/code in your existing html layout/structure/page with surrogate Lorem Ipsum text/code.
Now I know what to write to Santa about.

But this is no novel with words flowing in an even stream. Almost every chapter has special layout.
GraciousMe is offline   Reply With Quote