View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 09:44 AM   #21
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cottontimer View Post
Out of paranoia, I bought a spare Kindle battery but can't figure out how to remove the original so as to charge the spare! Does anyone have a tip for taking out the battery?

The manual makes it sound so easy to pop out but I can't make mine budge. If it's this hard to exchange batteries, getting a spare may not be worth it....
The little pin thingie with all the wires can be prised out with a finger nail. A bit of wiggling back and forth usually does the trick for me.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote