View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 08:43 PM   #297
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
Just sign up for Koland's site via email or go directly to the blog. She has a GREAT column on the right that tells you what the deals are and when they expire. I know this because I don't keep track either. So when I want to know if a new deal is out, I go to her site (there's a link in her sig line to Books on the Knob). Check the deals and go on about business. I get her email sent to my box daily and she tends to remind subscribers when a new deal is available and when one is about to expire.
We also have a thread for Kindle Special Offers in the Kindle forum.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote