Thread: Troubleshooting I DROPPED IT!
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 05:30 AM   #7
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I made sure of my Kindle staying in the case I bought from Ebay. I found a selection of velcro bits (some are circles and some are rectangular) and used some of the circular ones on the back of my Kindle so when I slipped it into the case the Velcro stuck to the case. I can still get the Kindle back out of the case, but it can't just slip out on its own by accident.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote