View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 06:28 AM   #3
stustaff
Wizard
stustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it is

Device: sony reader PRS505 and 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
If the html files all link to each other then selecting the top level one is all that's needed as html2lrf will follow the links.

If they do not link to each other, you need to create an opf file in the top level directory and add a spine element to it that lists all the files to be processed in order.

Thanks Kovid
When I add the file using add book it just shows that singular file with a size of 0 so Im guessing its not linking.

And all the stuff you mention in your second paragraph doesnt make sense to me! sorry but i dont know what an OPF or spine element are?

btw when I get my reader and give yourr software a proper going over, Id love to donate something is there an option anywghere for doing that?
stustaff is offline   Reply With Quote