View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 07:13 AM   #4
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Hello and welcome to MR. I can't comment on the Kindle, as I have never owned one. I am quite happy with the way my Sony prs-505 handles the reflow on PDFs (I often read academic articles on it, as well as text-based academic books in pdf format; I would love to additionally own a larger screened reader, however, for home use) and if I were to buy another Sony reader I would get the prs-900, which, I have read, handles PDFs very well, and has some sort of margin crop and zoom function; apparently, if you read PDFs in landscape mode you don't have to zoom at all as it divides the page into thirds. I'm holding out for a larger screen for now, maybe a 9.7 inch screen, as it seems that several are scheduled to be released this year; however, I imagine that most of them will be quite pricey. I don't envy you, there are so many readers on the market now that it is hard to choose which one will suit you the best. I have pasted a link to the MR wiki page that showcases a graph of most (if not all) of the ebook readers on the market. I hope it helps.

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/E-book_Reader_Matrix
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote