View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 07:29 PM   #8
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Anthem is a good read....but Ayn Rand maniacs are wayyyyy too cultish for me. Met one who only read Ayn Rand over and over again. I read a biography of her last year and the irony for me is her authoritative personality reminded me of Lenin...

Not a huge fan of hers, but i tell people if they are interested in Rand to start with "Anthem"...as is it not as looooooooong and some of her other works.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote