View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 06:04 PM   #17
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
Well, after seeing the new iPad Mini, I guess I'm canceling my Kindle Fire HD 8.9" order. By the beginning of the month, I will have already gotten the new iPad in my hands, and the Kindle Fire HD will still be weeks away.

I think there will be many others who haven't got their hands on one yet doing the same thing. In the end, with all the taxes, I'm pretty much paying the same price anyway, except the iPad wouldn't have the ads everywhere.

Oh well.
Sorry to hear it Jessica. I know you had quite a few posts about rooting the Fire and such....do you jailbreak your iphone?

Personally, I'm an android guy but my wife has an iphone and ipad. I guess the mini is especially useful if you're already invested in the apple ecosystem.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a retina ipad mini with the A6 chip in just a few short months. I bet Apple rushed a lower end mini to cut into Nexus/Fire sales over xmas.

I know lots of people are very upset (macrumors) about the iPad 3 being replaced in only 7 months.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote