View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 06:33 AM   #21291
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
Got reply from TNT saying they had talked to their driver and he said he attempted delivery at 6.13 pm and no-one was home. I sent an email back saying 3 adults were home, 2 (myself included) in our living-room in front of our large windows. Blinds open and the only entrance to our home totally visible and no vehicle pulled up and we saw no sign of any delivery driver or his vehicle for that matter. Also with three adults home I can't see how none of us saw or heard him.

I now think I'll have to wait till Friday (if I'm lucky) for redelivery. They asked what day I would like them to attempt redelivery. I said I wanted it as soon as possible but know I probably have to wait till Friday now.

Strangely enough the tracker saying that he attempted delivery stated the location as Edinburgh (the depot) and I live 35 miles away from the depot and only if he drove in an absolute straight line. Driving distance is around the 42 miles area.

Last edited by lioslaith; 10-18-2012 at 06:36 AM.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote