View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 10:01 AM   #242
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMee View Post
OK, dunno if this is working as planned or not but I got warned of duplicates with a single author's books and multiple author's when doing our "Ignore Title, Similar Authors" to correct initials

e.g.

A. N. Author
A. N. Author & Z. T. Anotherauthor
I haven't seen that happen where the A. N. Author is truly the same for all books. Double check the periods and the spacing... Every time I thought they were the same it was one of those two.
mbovenka is online now   Reply With Quote