View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 05:27 PM   #45
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Rouanet View Post
Hi Rkomar,

Thanks you very much for the evolution of the application. It's really great, and fantastic to pop up the dictionnary. Almost all files opened, even with a non standart ascii name, but not all. You'll find enclosed one exception.

What about the 602 : I bought my daughter a 602 (I 'm a Pocketbook fan), but I didn't succeed to make the application working ???
I tried the 2 File Type: Pro-360+ and 3XX but cbr/cbz rar/zip aren't recognized ? Do you have any idea of what's wrong ?

One more time thanks a lot
Krgds Jean xxx
Hi Jean,
did you copy the app to both the /mnt/ext1/applications and /mnt/ext1/system/bin directories? It has to be in the first directory to start from the Application tab, and in the second directory to work with the cbr/cbz files.

The example file you gave contains another cbz file inside of it (rather than image files). I'm not sure I want to introduce the complication of unpacking archives from within archives (although I have seen the same thing with another set of files). It would be best if you just extracted the cbz file by hand and installed that on the device.

Edit: I just tried the cbz file and it looks like the GIF images are being rendered badly (black and white are reversed). I'll look into that.

Edit 2: I found a bug in my GIF decoder. I've updated the attachments with the fixed versions. Thanks for the example file, Jean!

Last edited by rkomar; 02-01-2012 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Added comment
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote