View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 01:47 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura81 View Post
Hey all,

I finally got my first Kindle as an early xmas present! I am enjoying it a lot and recently hooked up to wi-fi and enabled the collections feature. I created the collection and moved the books into them... but the books are also still showing outside the collection. I tried to delete them from outside the collection but it deleted it from the collection as well. Is there anyway to just have them be in the collections and not show up on the main screen?

Thanks!
I see you finally got one! How are you liking it so far? I know it's a huge change from your previous reader.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote