View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 04:28 AM   #3
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicware View Post
I recently got a PE from Woot, updated it to 2.2 and it was working pretty well. But now whenever I turn it on it just stays on the boot screen. Before the PE had started acting up, I was trying to install an app (idr which one). But the package installer was taking for ever and I just shut down the device. The 4 lights (the ones on the boot screen) turn on and it just stays like that until it runs out of battery.
I have tried re-upgrading 2.2 and downgrading back to dingo but the same thing still happens.
Can anyone help? I was just finally beginning to enjoy using the device.
Have you tried a straightened paperclip in the reset hole?
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote