View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 05:18 PM   #16
OtterBooks
Wizard
OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, iPad Mini/Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by covingtoncat73 View Post
I agree and have thought of this, myself and felt a little guilty about some of my used purchases. I just noticed that the Suzanne Collins "Hunger Games" books are $5 for the Kindle edition on Amazon. That is a good deal for Kindle-folks and Ms. Collins, an excellent YA author, will presumably get some money from those sales. She wouldn't from someone selling a used dead-tree copy.
Oddly enough, I purchased that after someone loaned me the paperback. After starting the paper version, I decided I liked it enough to buy because I prefer ebook to paperback. Score one for loaning? Maybe, but if I had been 'loaned' the ebook (or hardcover), I just would have read that and not purchased it.
OtterBooks is offline   Reply With Quote